Caveo Systems is expanding and is always on the lookout for outstanding individuals. If you have the skills, drive, motivation and are results oriented, we will be happy to hear from you.
We are actively seeking talented candidates to fill the vacancies in the following area:
To apply, please submit your CV with a covering letter to:
Caveo Information Systems Ltd
We are now expanding and have an immediate opening for two talented IT Security Engineers
. This role is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is looking to develop a career in Information Technology and Cyber Security.
Caveo Systems is a leader in IT Security in Ireland and UK, focussing on advanced IT Security. We cover all spectrums of security - SIEM, Firewall, IPS/IDS, NAC, Web, Email, Database, DLP, Encryption and Endpoint. We are a dynamic, fast growing and successful company and are highly regarded by the industry for our IT Security expertise.
You will be working with our Security Services team and will be involved in design, implementation and providing support to our customers. This role will suit a self-starter who has already had some or wide exposures to IT security and networks. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to experience working with advanced security technologies.
- Degree in an Information Technology discipline.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience working in a Service Desk/Helpdesk role.
- Experience in Tier 2/Tier 3 support and field based service delivery.
- Strong knowledge in McAfee technologies would be an advantage.
- Good working knowledge of server platforms, networking and virtualization technologies.
- Experience working with Firewall, IPS, Web and Email gateway and Endpoint security.
- Knowledge of SIEM technology will be an advantage.
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative and a strong team player.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Have or working towards IT Security industry qualifications such SSCP, CISSP.
Salary negotiable - depending on experience and skills.
Please submit your details with a covering letter to:
Brian See (email@example.com)
Caveo Information Systems Ltd
Due to continued, solid growth, we are expanding our Sales Team and have an exciting opportunity to offer.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, our new hire will take responsibility for identifying new business opportunities and managing the entire sales cycle within new accounts. In addition to fluent spoken English, with good written and numerical skills, the ideal candidate is comfortable with technology, thrives in a busy environment, is self-motivated and ready to hit the ground running.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and profiling new accounts
- Qualifying prospects and generating meetings
- Attending face-to-face meetings and webinars
- Liaison with colleagues and vendor representatives to ensure customer expectations are exceeded
- Marketing activities
- Business growth within new client accounts
- Maintain the accuracy and integrity of our customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Weekly reporting to management
- At least 2 years relevant experience, ideally in a Sales role within an IT environment Demonstrable knowledge of IT security, while not a requirement, will be favourably looked upon
- Fluent spoken English, with a confident, pleasant manner on the telephone and in person
- Strong written and numerical skills with close attention to detail
- Computer-literate, comfortable with learning new systems
- Customer-focused, with a strong history of closing sales
- Strong organisational skills
- Ideally educated to degree level
- A team player who can also work independently and without supervision
- Permitted to work in the EU
If you are a recent graduate with strong inclination towards technology and IT, and would like to get oriented into IT Security sales, please write to us. No prior experience is needed, but you must be bright, bubbly, outgoing and possess a 'can do' attitude.
We would love to hear from you!
If you have the prerequisites that we are looking for, and can make a difference to the growth and success of our company, we want to know more about you!
We thank you for your interest in our company and wish you all the success.